Customer service, sales, and basic technical skills training & job placement support
focused on remote, work-from-home employment.
Who Can Participate?
All Kentucky state residents plus Fort Campbell area military-affiliated adults (spouses, veterans, and transitioning service members).
Join a live facilitator along with like-minded trainees to gain or refresh the professional skills that remote-friendly employers are actively seeking. A program certificate is awarded upon completion of the training as well as an opportunity to sit for a nationally recognized customer service and sales specialist certification. Graduates benefit from access to the Digital Works vetted list of employers.
- 100% virtual, live training, completed in 2 weeks
- No cost to participants
- Resume, cover letter, interviewing, and job application best practices
- Customer service and sales skills
- Remote communication skills
- Basic digital literacy as needed
- Customized packages available upon request.
Training sessions held monthly. Connect with us today!