Location Virtual Classes
- Digital Works, in response to the coronavirus outbreak, is now offering virtual job training to eligible active military spouses and veterans across the state. These classes are being taught online for a limited time and the program is being expanded and offered to military families and veterans living in Kentucky.
Who Can Apply?
- All eligible active military spouses and veterans who live in the state of Kentucky are eligible to register in the virtual classes at no cost to them.
What Virtual Classes Offer?
- Over the course of two weeks, participants will have the opportunity to learn new online digital skills and be provided job placement assistance for online, remote positions. The virtual classes will include the same curriculum as the in-person classes, but students will now be learning in a virtual format.
How to sign up:
- Click on the ‘Register to Learn More’ button below
- Select “Kentucky – Fort Campbell” as the Facility Location, then complete and submit the form.
- Check your inbox for an email detailing the next step
Events and Upcoming Classes
Digital Works, in response to the coronavirus outbreak, is now offering virtual job training to military spouses and veterans across the state. These classes are being taught online for a limited time and the program is being expanded and offered to military families and veterans living in Kentucky.
Latest Virtual Classes News
Student Spotlight: Emily G
Thursday July 29, 2021
Fort Campbell, KY (July 29,2021) – When Emily reached out to Digital Works, she had been out of the workforce […]
101 Graduates: Celebrating a major Digital Works milestone at Fort Campbell hub — home of the 101st Screaming Eagles
Tuesday July 13, 2021
Providing digital job training and placement for veterans, military spouses in the midst of the pandemic Fort Campbell, KY (July […]
Digital Works Graduate Placements May/June
Monday June 28, 2021
Fort Campbell, Ky (June 28, 2021) – Digital Works finished up another ALL virtual class. Many of our graduates have already secured remote jobs. […]