Location Virtual Classes
- Digital Works, in response to the coronavirus outbreak, is now offering virtual job training to eligible active military spouses and veterans across the state. These classes are being taught online for a limited time and the program is being expanded and offered to military families and veterans living in Kentucky.
Who Can Apply?
- All eligible active military spouses and veterans who live in the state of Kentucky are eligible to register in the virtual classes at no cost to them.
What Virtual Classes Offer?
- Over the course of two weeks, participants will have the opportunity to learn new online digital skills and be provided job placement assistance for online, remote positions. The virtual classes will include the same curriculum as the in-person classes, but students will now be learning in a virtual format.
How to apply now:
- Click on the ‘Apply Now!’ button below
- Select “Kentucky – Fort Campbell” as the Facility Location, then complete and submit the form.
- Check your inbox for an email detailing the next step
Events and Upcoming Classes
No upcoming events or classes. Check back later!
Digital Works, in response to the coronavirus outbreak, is now offering virtual job training to military spouses and veterans across the state. These classes are being taught online for a limited time and the program is being expanded and offered to military families and veterans living in Kentucky.
Latest Virtual Classes News
Sign up now for free digital skills training and remote job placement – The next class starts on June 15th
Thursday May 26, 2022
Fort Campbell, Kentucky (May 26, 2022) – Digital Works (DW), a program developed by national nonprofit Connected Nation (CN), is […]
The urban exodus: How broadband plays a role in the recent migration of remote workers
Wednesday May 25, 2022
Portage Lakes, Ohio (May 25, 2022) – As the COVID-19 pandemic progressed, I was amazed by the growth of the remote […]
Graduate Spotlight: Colby
Thursday April 28, 2022
Fort Campbell, Kentucky (April 29, 2022) – There’s a lot to be said for someone who seeks to better his […]