Location Virtual Classes
- Digital Works, in response to the coronavirus outbreak, is now offering virtual job training in customer service, sales, basic technical skills, and career readiness, which includes interviewing, résumé/cover letter creation, networking, and mentoring. It also provides job placement support focused on remote, work-from-home employment.
Who Can Apply?
- Anyone who is interested in expanding their career options, regardless of military affiliation or location.
What Virtual Classes Offer?
- Over the course of two weeks, participants will have the opportunity to learn new online digital skills and be provided job placement assistance for online, remote positions. The virtual classes will include the same curriculum as the in-person classes, but students will now be learning in a virtual format.
How to apply now:
- Click on the ‘Apply Now!’ button below
- Select “Kentucky – Fort Campbell” as the Facility Location, then complete and submit the form.
- Check your inbox for an email detailing the next step
Events and Upcoming Classes
No upcoming events or classes. Check back later!
Digital Works, in response to the coronavirus outbreak, is now offering virtual job training to military spouses and veterans across the state. These classes are being taught online for a limited time and the program is being expanded and offered to military families and veterans living in Kentucky.
Latest Virtual Classes News
Graduate Spotlight: Corissa
Wednesday November 23, 2022
Fort Campbell, Kentucky (November 23, 2022) – Have you wondered what advantages Digital Works students want to benefit from when […]
Tyisha Varnado named Digital Works Graduate of the Year
Tuesday November 22, 2022
Fort Campbell, Kentucky (November 21, 2022) — Connected Nation is proud to honor Tyisha Varnado as our 2022 Digital Works Graduate […]
How to honor veterans in your community and beyond
Thursday November 10, 2022
Fort Campbell, Kentucky (November 11, 2022) — Veterans Day 2022 will be observed on Friday, November 11, to honor all […]